MASTER of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Master of Business Administration
- Flexible non-cohort 30-credit-hour program that lets you finish at your own pace in one or two years
- Convenient course offerings (available online or on campus) allow you to begin classes at anytime (Fall, Spring or Summer).
- Concierge Model with your personal Success Coach to support your journey.
- Affordable, self-paced online foundation courses available for students with non-business undergraduate degrees.
- Easy access to faculty members with small class sizes.
- Study business ethics, business analytics plus an integrative capstone experience, all in demand among employers and all within a Biblical worldview.
- Internationally accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Below 2.5 GPA, GMAT Required composite 950 on formula (GPA X 200 + GMAT Score = 950)
Each degree program requires the student to complete the University of Mobile Core Requirements, as well as the School of Business Core Requirements. To learn more, please see the catalog.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|FI 531||Financial Management||3|
|EC 502||Managerial Economics||3|
|AC 544||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BA 554||Strategic Management||3|
|BA 540||Business Communication||3|
|MKT 517||Marketing Administration||3|
|BA 530||Global Business||3|
|MGT 524||Organizational Theory and Behavior||3|
|BA 519||Data Analysis and Decision Modeling||3|
|MGT 526||Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics||3|