MASTER of SCIENCE in NURSING (MSN)
Request More Info
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN),
1st Priority Deadline – April 1
2nd Priority Deadline – May 15
The Master of Science in Nursing in Executive Leadership一道本不卡免费高清 prepares graduate-level nurses for practice as nurse leaders and nurse administrators in a variety of healthcare settings. The program includes a series of integrated learning experiences that focus on the development of nurses with strong critical skills who are capable of leadership and innovation in a dynamic healthcare system. The curriculum is based on current, relevant nursing practice that challenges nurses to work as both individuals and group members to critically analyze, evaluate and develop solutions in response to emerging trends and issues in nursing practice and healthcare. Students will have clinical practicum experiences with nursing executive leadership in a variety of quality healthcare systems. In addition, the specialty program content focuses on the impact of national, state and local healthcare policy and financing on nursing practice.
- Submission of application.
- Submission of official transcripts of all college coursework from all institutions attended.
- International Students:
- Students with international transcripts must provide an evaluation from Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools () for previous nursing coursework.
- Students with international transcripts must provide evaluation from World Education Services () for previous non-nursing coursework.
- International students must show proof of English proficiency. Applicants should request that official TOEFL test scores be sent directly to Enrollment Services.
- Completion of BSN degree from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Must hold and maintain an unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Submission of a clear background check and absence of criminal conviction.
- Submission of health history and record of required immunizations.
- A personal interview with the Graduate Admissions Committee of the School of Nursing may be required, if requested.
- Submission of current personal health insurance coverage.